Monday, February 8, 2010

organic & geometric.

Another figure assignment. Didn't think we'd be doing photographs in a drawing class but hey, I'm not complaining. This assignment was to shoot one photo organically and another geometrically. My sister and my dog did the organic ones with me in the woods near our home and my friend did the geometric ones with me downtown. I'm more so pleased with the geometric set.

To see more from these shoots, follow the flickr link on the top! :)
Models: Amy Lopez & Zahira Rivera.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the photo with the sun in the background. I love how fading sunlight stretches itself into pictures to make itself known. I am not sure what the word is that I am looking for but it gives it a look that is simply fantabulous. Very cool.

Post a Comment