Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Warped Tour 2010.

I recently started collaborating with a webzine named Admit One Media. It's actually really fun and convenient for both sides. If they are able to, they will get me permission to photograph the artists and/or interview them and in turn, I get in for free. 

The way it works is that I find shows that I would like to attend and I send an email to the webzine. They try and find a tour manager of some sort and get permission on my behalf. Unfortunately, not everyone responds and I'm not always able to get into the venues I really want. Although I did get a pretty big break getting into Warped Tour. I send in a request about a month before the tour came to Orlando and I didn't receive an e-mail back until a week before the show; I had already given up on getting in. Needless to say I was pretty excited to able to photograph all the bands that would be performing. Even though it was very, very, very hot, I would definitely do it again next year!

(Find more on Flickr and my website)

Every Time I Die

IWRESTLEDABEARONCE



Pierce The Veil
Reel Big Fish
Andrew W.K

No comments:

Post a Comment