Saturday, March 27, 2010

triptych tableau.

Another project; Seems to be all we do here at Ringling. But it helps us learn so I enjoy doing it. For Sequential Design we had to do a photo tableau or a triptych tableau. The first thing that came to mind was doing something underwater. People always say go with your first instinct and I'm glad I did.

First, would be the original triptych without the sea life edited in. Second, would obviously be the edited one. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback, both from my teachers and my peers, so I'm very excited about it. My model is a long family friend named Melissa Cajas. I had other models lined up but for one reason or another, it was not possible. But I'm very grateful to Melissa, so thanks a lot!

I also recently made a website for myself, so go ahead and check it out: Sherryl Lopez Photography


(the water life triptych was accepted into Best of Core 2010 at Ringling!)

No comments:

Post a Comment